Sunday, November 14, 2010

Post Surgery - Day 1

After a horrible night, the first day after the surgery was not that bad.  The pain medications seem to keep the pain to a level I could tolerate and they were not affecting my stomach much, sitting on the couch was somewhat comfortable, and as long as I did not move too much, things were ok.

The elastic waist band on the pajamas was great when going to the little boys room as you could pull them down and up one handed.  There was no shower that first day, so not much happened expect for watching tv (history channel), eating and taking my pain medication and the occasional trip to the bathroom.

That evening it was sleeping on the couch again and my wife coming in every 2 hours to check on me.  I was able to get a few hours of sleep this night and the pain was there, but manageable

No comments:

Post a Comment